Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Dreams

The Forum of Shattered Dreams.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Veralos,warlock app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VeralosS

Veralos,warlock app Empty
PostSubject: Veralos,warlock app   Veralos,warlock app Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 9:02 am

Whats your name:Tobias
Character name: Veralos
Live:sweden
Race and class: undead warlock
Professions: non atm :/
Alternativ character:Chilling
Link to your character:http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=Veralos
Whats your previus guild:descend
Why did you leave or got kicked:i left beacuse i want to play with more experiened and better players and do some real pve proggres Smile
Do you have ventrilo and can speak: yes ofc
How much can you play:i got pretty much no life so i could play quite alot.i would be present most raids..
Experience: every boss in kara just waiting for a desent guild for gruul and so on Smile
Why should we invite you to SD: beacuse i would be present most of the raids and.. and im very social and got a pretty good sense of humor.. i think
What do you want to achieve with joining SD: i want to explore more of what tbc have to offer and getting new great friends while doing so.
Do you know anyone in SD: guess i know shalima pretty well for meeting in game Smile
Back to top Go down
Shalima
Admin

Veralos,warlock app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veralos,warlock app   Veralos,warlock app Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 9:13 am

accepted for trial
Back to top Go down

Veralos,warlock app
Page 1 of 1