Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Dreams

The Forum of Shattered Dreams.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akresh, lvl 70 druid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akresh

Akresh, lvl 70 druid Empty
PostSubject: Akresh, lvl 70 druid   Akresh, lvl 70 druid Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 4:11 am

Whats your name: Ilari
Character name: Akresh
Live: Finland
Race and class: Tauren Druid
Professions: Skinning 375/375 and just took Herbalism after I left LW
Alternativ character: Shagrak (70 warrior)
Link to your character: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=Akresh
Whats your previus guild: Restricted Exiles, but in I C E at the moment.
Why did you leave or got kicked: Too many people just left it. And I C E is a nice guild, but this seems to be better one. And they don't organize things so well.
Do you have ventrilo and can speak: I have ventrilo, but my mic is broken. I'm going to buy a new one soon though.
How much can you play: Usually I play everyday, for like 2 to 4 hours. And I think I could take part to the most of the raids. But I got some other things like a band, which needs some of my time.
Experience: Some bosses in Karazhan, not so much but I learn fast Smile (+all heroics)
Why should we invite you to SD: because all guilds need friendly and active players Smile and I'm an anti-whiner, I don't blame anyone from wipes.
What do you want to achieve with joining SD: Experience and progress in instances and fun with guild mates Smile with some lewt ofcourse, which helps to get better progress. Very Happy
Do you know anyone in SD: Nope, but would want to
Back to top Go down
Shalima
Admin

Akresh, lvl 70 druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akresh, lvl 70 druid   Akresh, lvl 70 druid Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 4:17 am

accepted for trial
Back to top Go down

Akresh, lvl 70 druid
Page 1 of 1