Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Dreams

The Forum of Shattered Dreams.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lvl 70 shaman wantsd 2 join

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazooie

Lvl 70 shaman wantsd 2 join Empty
PostSubject: Lvl 70 shaman wantsd 2 join   Lvl 70 shaman wantsd 2 join Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 7:28 am

Hello everybody My name is Max, in game my charatchers name is Kazooie, im 17 years old and i live in sweden. I´m a lvl 70 troll shaman
Kazooie is a miner and a blacksmith, 375 mining and 353 Bs atm, I got 1 lvl 63 mage who was my main pre tbc but i rerolled shaman when tbc was released. Here´s the link to kazooie atm im enhancment atm but im willing to respecc if needed im colleting healing gear and got 5 epic healing things. Haven´t really done any raiding on lvl 70 have watched my friends do karazhan and gruul so i know what to do etc etc i have also seen a bit of serpentshire caveren. But i can tell you my previous guilds on lvl 60 with my mage, i was in Murderer inc, Opathy and veni vidi potavi when they where around. I wasent kicked fom any of the guilds i left beacuse it aws a guild break up or anything like that. I Have ventrillo and mic so i can talk to you all Wink I can play basiclly everyday from 8 o´klock in the morning to as late or early as i want so that´s not a problem.
Got no experience of raiding on 70 but i got like 100 molten core runs in my backpack from lvl 60 and about 80 bwl and 2k zg and like 25 aq40.
I think if i get an invite to SD i would be a good player a good friend and i would raid proppelry and give everything to make progress.
I want to get too know new friends and have a laugh as allways, and gear upp but that is not the important thing, it will all come to u anyways so im not botherd with gear Smile, unfortunately I dont know anyone in SD irl, but hey i´ll have to work on that Wink //Cheers Max/Kazooie
Back to top Go down
Shalima
Admin

Lvl 70 shaman wantsd 2 join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 shaman wantsd 2 join   Lvl 70 shaman wantsd 2 join Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 7:31 am

sccepted for trial
Back to top Go down

Lvl 70 shaman wantsd 2 join
Page 1 of 1