Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Dreams

The Forum of Shattered Dreams.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rotur, lvl 70 rogue apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rotur

Rotur, lvl 70 rogue apply Empty
PostSubject: Rotur, lvl 70 rogue apply   Rotur, lvl 70 rogue apply Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 9:12 am

Greetings, my character is Rotur, this is my apply:

IRL info:

Name: Rui Vasconcelos

Ingame info:

Character name: Rotur
Level: 70
Server: Stormreaver
Race: Troll
Class: Rogue
Current guild: Descend
Previous guilds: Requiem
Reason for leaving/kicked from previous guild: Disbanded

Availability/raid exp:

Availability: Can play every day of the week, all time. On weekends, I cant play during lunch time (away from home), but im home in afternoon. I can play until very late, even all night if needed. I dont have pushy parents Wink
Raiding experience (Pre-TBC): Raided all pre-tbc instances. MC, BWL, AQ's, Naxx, ZG, ONY, all of them.
Raiding experience (TBC):
I have full kara experience, and also done Maulgar (Meaning I know all tactics, and I know what to do in a boss)

Misc:

Armory: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=Rotur
Friends in guild: Im not sure if I have any yet, but I see a lot of people applying that I know.
Addons: Have them all, all needed for a raid, all needed for better game play. From KTM to Deadly Boss Mods, you name it Smile
TS or Vent: Got both
Mic: Got a working one
Professions: Skinning/LW
Alternative chars: Lvl 40 lock
Why do you want to join SH: Well, I have a very good guild atm, but its falling a part, and I no longer expect a lot from it.
What do expect to achieve with SH: I wanna help you guys get some more PvE progress, and there are still some kara loots I need

Well that is all the info I can remember right now. If you need more info /w Rotur. I am going on vacations tomorrow, I just want to save a spot. Il be back Very Happy. Hope I get accepted, and I look forward to raid with you guys

Keep on jammin,
Rotur afro
Back to top Go down

Rotur, lvl 70 rogue apply
Page 1 of 1