Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Dreams

The Forum of Shattered Dreams.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter Applicaton

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Disiclord

Hunter Applicaton Empty
PostSubject: Hunter Applicaton   Hunter Applicaton Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 7:15 am

Whats your name: Erik
Character name: Disiclord
Live: Sweden
Race and class: Orc Hunter
Professions: 375 Mining and gonna get LW soon..
Alternativ character: Flax lvl 50 warrior
Link to your character: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=Disiclord and that bow i got there is just for skilling my bow skill got Epic Gun from big bad wolf in kara Otherwise..
Whats your previus guild: Descend
Why did you leave or got kicked: no raids and i think it Dispands soon cs all members leav :/
Do you have ventrilo and can speak: i got Ventrilo and mick
How much can you play: i can play almost evry day cus i got summer break from school now so.
Experience: hmm, done all bosses in kara exept Nightbane and neather spite. and done almost all pre tbc raid instances.. MC, ZG, Onyx, some bosses in Bwl and Aq20.
Why should we invite you to SD: hmm, im a Nice Guy like to Play wow ofc and think i could help the Guild in kara and other Things Smile
What do you want to achieve with joining SD: hmm, need to gear upp some befor i can raid Prob or mabye get some gear from First bosses in kara cus i havent got That good gear yet:/ and gonna get loots from HC instances..
Do you know anyone in SD: hmm, i was in same Guild as Bloodknife but i dont really know him:P

Well thats all from me, i hope you like my application^^ Cya ingame
Back to top Go down
Disiclord

Hunter Applicaton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Applicaton   Hunter Applicaton Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 8:43 am

hmm, im sorry i misunderstood the Quesion, What do you want to achieve with joining SD: this is my new answer on That Question. i wanna get to know the Guys in the Guild and have a gr8 time with them and i wanna get down bosses in karazhan and just have fun playing with all off you in shattred dreams..
Back to top Go down
Tourok

Hunter Applicaton Empty
PostSubject: Disic :)   Hunter Applicaton Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 10:14 am

Well i have played with this guy in the guild called Kollektivet, U will probably remember me as Raeven a druid Smile changed my name now tho, however Disiclord is a very nice guy and can definetely play his class Smile Hope to cya around dis
Back to top Go down
Shalima
Admin

Hunter Applicaton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Applicaton   Hunter Applicaton Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 3:47 am

Talk to me ingame and we will work something out
Back to top Go down
Zevyn

Hunter Applicaton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Applicaton   Hunter Applicaton Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 8:56 am

Tourok, I think I remember you from the short time I spent in Kollektivet like ages ago o.O
Your ass is mine!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunter Applicaton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Applicaton   Hunter Applicaton Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter Applicaton
Page 1 of 1